I really am going to try this blogging thing! I read all my brothers these past few days and they are so much FUN to follow! My sister-in-law Shalisa did the funniest thing for my brothers birthday by posting his face on a really old picture from back in the day! It really looked like it could of been his year book picture. Also my brother Ryan posted a video on his of his kids serving him and his wife April dinner it was too funny! Anyways they were way too cute and made me really want to try this out! If anyone has some tips on how to make my blog look lots cuter let me know.
I just had to share Rhett's fun Birthday pictures, even though it was almost one month ago. He is so much fun! Bella too! It is crazy how two sweet little kids can make you so happy every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AWESOME! Now start showing me pictures of those 2 FLAWLESS kids ...
Adam
Post a Comment