Friday, September 11, 2009

Preschool

Rhett started preschool last week! He was super excited!!! He has been ready for school, well since he could talk! He has older cousins that go to school, who he wants to be just like, so he was ready for this day. It is just too bad that he only goes twice a week. He asked me, "Mom why don't I go to school everyday like my cousins do?" I explained because he was younger and one day he will everyday too!
I am so proud of him. He did so good to say goodbye to me. He did not even look back! It is so great to see him grow into a brave little boy! It is also sad to see my baby turn into a young boy, but wow I am so proud of how wonderful he is. I love you Rhett!

4 comments:

Monica said...

Oh, he's so cute Maria! I know it's crazy how big our kids are getting. Sloane is in extended day kindergarten learning Chinese! It feels weird having her gone for so many hours each day now. They grow up so fast.

Tiffanie said...

I dido Monica - He is so cute! I can't believe it, he looked like a big boy now. You should be really happy he likes school. I don't think me kids will do so well when I have to leave them. :)

Katie said...

What a little cutie! I love that he's carrying his bag just walkin along to school....so cute!

llavender2 said...

Rhett: You look so handsome for school. G-MA Bing thinks your the smartest and the cutest of all.

Love you, G-MA BING