Meet my adorable, beautiful niece Brynlee Elizabeth Bingham. We had our first meeting two weeks ago! Brylnee lives in Oklahoma and made a special visit to Utah. We were all so excited! We could not believe how tiny and perfect she is! We love you Brynlee!!!
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She is adorable. I love the head band.
Oh Maria, you're sweet. I don't have anything fancy...just a 50mm. It's not even an AF so it's almost impossible to get any good shots of my kids without taking a gazillion pictures. (So I take a gazillion...haha) I got a new one for Christmas too! It's a 70-300mm and it's SO RAD! :)
Oh my stinkin' gorgeous Christmas card EVER! Those pictures of your family are amazingly pretty! My Christmas picture look like junket. Oh well. Have a Merry Christmas! :)
Haha...that's hilarous! When I say stuff like that to Sloane she wrinkles up her nose and gives me a stink eye and then laughs. Thanks though. My card was way overexposed. That's what happens when you go to Costco in the Christmas rush though. They were cheap though and Inkley's was $1.99per 5x7. That's ridiculous. The card was supposed to be green. When I told my mom that she said "oh. I thought it was black." Yeah.
Anyway. That headband came from the Layton mall. I can't remember which jewelry place. The one on the bottom level. They have it in cream too and I just bought that one. They're only like $9 or something like that.
Ok. Way too long of post. I'll talk to you later. :)
Maria- HI! this is so fun- Monica just found my sis and I's cupcake blog and now I am finding all these friends! Love it! Your family is beautiful! Tell nick hi! We should get all the gals together and catch up! OH yeah and you should be an interior decorator if you are not already- your little's girl room is amazing! And I have a bella too! awesome name! :) glad I found ya!
Post a Comment