Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter Sunday!

Easter Sunday was so much fun! We started our day off with a little Church and then to our Surprise when we came home the Easter Bunny had come! He brought Rhett and Bella tons of fun things. Rhett was so excited!!! We then went to Grandma and Grandpa Bings for the Annual Easter Egg Hunt. We finished the day off with a visit to Grandma and Grandpa Thompson.
It is tons of fun to be together as a family all day long, Nick and I love it!

Happy Easter Rhett & Bella
Rhett at the big Easter Egg hunt at Grandma & Grandpa Bings

Silly Boys! Getting Ready for the Big Hunt-
They all get so excited for Grandma's unique treats!!!

4 comments:

Tinabean said...

So Cute!!!
Rhett looks so handsome in his church outfit & I love bella's little dress & sweater.
They are both getting so big.

Tiffanie said...

Hey, I didn't know you had a blog. I am so excited! Look how big Bella is getting. They are the cutest kids!

Tiffanie said...

Oh my blog is private, but I will email you an invite.

Bingham Family said...

Great pictures Maria...I enjoy keeping up with the kids....Bella is adorable.

Ryan