

Saturday night was one of the funnest nights I have ever experienced! I have never been to a body building contest, nor have I ever known anyone who entered one, until now! Sure, I had seen them on TV and remember thinking how yucky the overly muscled bodies looked. Well I recently have changed my opinion about big muscles. I quite like them now, especially on my husband!
Nick and his brother Chet decided last year that they were going to enter an all natural body building contest and was I ever thinking how nerdy. But to my surprise this contest was nothing but awesome!!!! These two boys looked AMAZING!!!
I never imagined that a body could look like theirs does. Infact every day I would look at Nick and find a new muscle I never thought our bodies even had!
It is not easy to look this perfect, it takes a lot of hard work and real dedication. These past few months have been tough for Nick and Chet. They have had to basically eat chicken and broccoli for every meal, besides the fact they had to tan daily and get sticky spray on tans to look as dark as they do. They also practiced twice to every day to get down their muscle poses and routine.
It was with no doubt in my mind that these two would not succeed and take the title of the all natural body builder for each of their weight groups.
WOW!!! is really all I have to say and girls eat your hearts out because these two hot boys are taken!
I am proud of you Nick, once again you amaze me and make me proud! I love you and now know you can do anything you put your mind to!!!
I am proud of you Nick, once again you amaze me and make me proud! I love you and now know you can do anything you put your mind to!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment