Sunday, June 21, 2009

I know him! The man flying this C-17




Can you believe this actually flies? And can you believe I know someone who knows how to fly it? Well I do and he is my brother!!! I am not wanting to brag, well I kinda am wanting to, I am so proud of him.

Adam, my big brother, is in the U.S. Air force and he amazes me everyday with all the cool adventures he has taken this far in his life. He was able to fly in the recent airshow at Hill Air Force Base a couple of weeks ago.

Adam has such a talent for anything and everything in life. I only wish I had as much determination as he does! Whatever he sets out to do, he does and he does it well!
Nothing stops or gets in his way! What a great example you are to me Stingin' Bingham-
I love you!

No comments: