Sunday, June 21, 2009

San Diego Trip

I am posting this a little late! Time sure flys in life now days. Nick, Rhett, and I went to San Diego at the end of last month and we had tons of fun! We visted the Zoo, Sea World and of course Rhett's all time favorite, Legoland. It was a lot of fun to spend time together. Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from the trip.



</DIV>
Look how AMAZING they build characters out of legos. We told Rhett he could pick any lego set he wanted and guess what he picked? Yep Sponge Bob. Although Nick and I are not fans of Sponge Bob, we did tell him he could have whatever he wanted. So we left purchasing it for him. It is a pretty cute lego set and he was so Happy with it!

CHECK OUT MY SHADES!
We watched a 3D movie at LegoLand- Nick's glasses were broken
and Rhett just looked too cute in his 3D shades. I could not stop
laughing. I have the two cutest boys in my life.

1 comment:

Katie said...

That looks like so much fun! Those lego's are so neat.