Friday, August 14, 2009

Rhett & Bella's New Pictures






Here are some new pictures of my two cute children. These were done by one of my favorite photographers, Veronica Reeve. You can check her work out at veronciareeve.com.
I can not express to you how much I love these two! They are so fun to be with and they are both growing so fast! I love you Rhett and Bella, you make me smile every day! I do not know what I would do without the both of you-



6 comments:

Adam and Shalisa said...

Great pictures! Bella is AMIE Jr.

Can't wait to see them this weekend ...

Love,

Adam & Shalisa

Kapp Family said...

Your kids are so freakin cute. I want to squeeze them. Veronica did a great job!!
Love Bethany Kapp

Tinabean said...

Oh my they are getting so big.
They are absolutely adorable Maria.
Rhett looks like such a big boy I can't believe how fast they grow up.

Monica said...

Okay, Maria, send me your email already!

monicammparker@yahoo.com

Those pictures are darling! I want to squeeze Bella's little cheeks and give them kisses!

Mandy said...

Hey Nick and Maria! I ran across your blog and took a peek and almost wet myself at how cute your little babes are! Tara tells me about you guys all the time and how cute you all are and I was just excited to see for myself! Bella is just so yummy!

Bingham Family said...

Wow, these are some cute kids!

We love you guys!

Ryan & April