Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bella's First Birthday Party!

We had so much fun at Bella's party! She opened all her fun gifts! We sang to her and she loved it! She dug into her cake and got pretty messy! We all had cupcakes and ice cream! All the kids were able to fill a bag full of candy, they loved it! We all enjoyed spending time with each other and sharing in Bella's special first Birthday!

3 comments:

Kip and Chantel said...

I love the pictures of her opening her presents. She is being so delicate opening them. WAY CUTE!!

Tinabean said...

Maria I can't believe she is already one!
She is so beautiful.
The party decor was so cute you are so crafty & talented.

llavender2 said...

Maria & Nick: How proud you must be of Bella Boo. She is a beautiful baby girl. G-PA and I had so much fun at her party. We love seeing her and watching her just walk and walk. The party was adorable, Maria everything was just perfect for a baby girl's 1st birthday. You do such a good job of making every event so fun and special. I am proud of you.

Love, MOM (G-ma Bing)