Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Blogger Friends
So I have a few friends out there that are private bloggers or I do not have your blog address (Monica, Katie, & Tiffany). I know you have invited me before, however I need you to do it again. When you first sent me the invite I was not up on how to save you into my blog, but now I know how! Will all of you blogger buddies please email me an invite to mtloan@readytek.net so I can add you to my blogging list. I get these cute comments from you all but can not get into your blogs to check on how you are doing. Thanks so much and sorry I was not better at it when you first invited me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It shows I have two invites out to you so it should work. You are logging in to your account beforehand right?
Ok I resent your invite. Hopefully it works!
Post a Comment