I am amazed at all the things she can do at such a tiny age. Some of her favorite things to do are, go down the small slide with her brother, climb inside her toy car and go on walks around the block. Bella has brought so much more to our family.... a lot more drama, tears, and LOUD screams, but lots of happiness. We love you little Bella Boo! Happy First Birthday!

These AMAZING pictures were done by my friend Kami Nelson. You can check out her picture blog as Kaminelson.blogspot.com. She is so talented in everything she does!
~ I also want to wish my friend Katie a Happy Birthday today too! We love you!~
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Bella!!! We had so much fun at your party. It was the best and you looked so beautiful!!!!
Happy Birthday Bella --- Great pictures!
We Love You!
Adam, Shalisa & Baby Girl Bing
Thank you Maria!!!! That picture is hilarious!! I love it. Hope it was a really fun day. : )
Wow, time goes quickly. I swear I just saw her as a tiny baby. Kami does a great job! Love her. What a cute little girl.
Oh my gosh!!! She is such a little doll! I love her hat, it is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! Love you baby Bella!
Post a Comment